• Supercapacitors are a next-generation energy storage technology with high power and energy densities.
• Nanostructured electrodes maximize surface area and theoretical capacity; manganese oxides are low-cost, lowtoxicity electrode materials.
• Electrospinning and thermal treatments are used to prepare nanofiber-based electrodes.
• Calcination conditions affect structure and composition of the ceramic fibers.
• The effects of calcination pressure and time on fiber properties are studied herein
Molly, Brockway C. and Skinner, Jack L., "Variable Phase and Electrochemical Capacitance of Electrospun MnOx Fibers" (2020). TECHxpo 2015, 2016, 2020. 8.